frequently asked questions
If you need to cancel, please give at least 48 hours’ notice so that your place can be offered to someone else. If you do not give at least 48 hours notice I will be unable to offer a refund or rebook you onto another class (this includes illness and is in line with other local classes / attractions).
- which class do I go to?
The classes are split into age ranges;
- teenie jam for babies 0-1 years
- tots jam for babies and toddlers from 1-4 years (so before they join school)
- kids jam for children 4-7 years (after school unaccompanied class for school age children)
- generation jam for babies and toddlers 0-2 years. This is a joint group with the elderly people of Biggleswade Day Centre so will have a more chilled vibe!
- I can't make teenie jam time on Wednesday or Friday, can I come to another class?
Yes! 100%! As there are only two teenie jam sessions a week, please feel free to join any tots jam class if you'd like. The content is exactly the same, the vibe is just a bit more lively!
- is it ok to bring a baby with me to a tots jam class?
Yes of course, and lots of people do! Babies are free up to 6 months, for babies older than 6 months there is a 50% discount. When you are booking, select 1 adult + 1 child + 1 baby (or 1 adult + 2 children if the baby is older than 6 months) under the 'who's jamming' drop down box.
- i have more than one toddler, can I bring them to the same class?
yes of course, and lots of people do! When you are booking, select 1 adult + 2/3 children under the 'who's jamming' drop down box.
- is it ok to to bring another adult with me?
This is absolutely fine. There is a reduced rate for a second adult ( + £3) as we have limited space. When you are booking, select 2 adults + 1 child under the 'who's jamming' drop down box.
Any more questions at all, WhatsApp me on 07417 420670 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you at a jam super soon!